Peninsula Catholic High School -> Support Us -> Annual Fund and Annual Report
Logo
 
Support Us

Annual Fund and Annual Report

PC’s Annual Fund helps to bridge the gap between tuition revenue and the operating costs.
Approximately 80% of the cost of providing a PC education is covered by tuition and fees. The remaining 20% must be generated through the Annual Fund, and other special events. We have been blessed to receive generous support from our PC family and friends year after year. Read our Annual Knight Report to learn more about the advancements made most recently at PC.

The Annual Fund is conducted from July 1 to June 30 each year, and the goal for the 2017-18 Annual Fund is $82,000.  Please consider a gift, and help us reach our goal! You can make a gift to the Annual Fund now by clicking here. Our Development Team can also help you if you would like to make a pledge which can be paid monthly, quarterly or annually. Please contact Robin Thomas, Director of Development & Marketing, at (757-596-7247 ext. 117) if you need assistance in making a gift to the Annual Fund.

search login